"Getting error msg: Wrong argument types for singular function gensym13:=exp(id)."

keithkeith MemberPosts:157Guru
edited May 2019 inHelp
Inside a FeatureGeneration node, I am trying to compute a probability from a log-odds value for both a prediction value and a label value. For the prediction is it working fine. For the label, I am getting the error message:

Wrong argument types for singular function gensym13:=exp(id).

This is being done inside a MultipleLabelIterator operator. The label for each run is renamed to a static name so I can perform the mathematical operations on it (a workaround for not being able to use macros inside computations). The relevant excerpt is:

<操作符的名字= "实际colu重命名mn" class="ChangeAttributeName">

The values in the data table after executing these operators appear to be the exponentiation of (row number - 1):

But as mentioned, the corresponding near-identical code for calculations on the predictions works fine:

Also of interest, the value type for this this_is_a_new_attrib is "numeric" whereas both the source values of predict_val and actual_val as well as the correctly computed pred_odds column are "real".

For now, I'm going to workaround this by computing the values outside the MultipleLabelIterator loop, and before I change the roles to label1, label2, label3, as it seems (at the moment) to work properly there. But I'd be really curious to know why it isn't working as I was attempting it above.

Also, I am running the latest CVS version of RM as of Monday, not the public 4.2 release.

Thanks,
Keith
Tagged:
    Sign InorRegisterto comment.