FeatureSelection:“停止对话框”不会磨破k

nicugeorgiannicugeorgian MemberPosts:31Guru
Hi,

I have a FeatureSelection operator which embedds a cross-validation with W-M5P.

The process runs since a few days. Unfortunately, I cannot stop it. Nothing happens when pressing the "OK" button of the "Stop Dialog". Any ideas?

Of course, I can close the RapidMiner application, but I would like to get an intermediate result as a result of running FeatureSelection. More exactly, I would like to get the best subset of features found so far.

Thanks,
Geo

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University ProfessorPosts:1,751RM Founder
    Hello Geo,

The process runs since a few days. Unfortunately, I cannot stop it. Nothing happens when pressing the "OK" button of the "Stop Dialog". Any ideas?
    As far as I remember, the current generation is finished before the optimization is actually stopped. For large numbers of individuals or if each inner evaluation takes large amounts of time, this might need a lot of time before the intermediate results are shown. I have tried this on the following process and everything works fine, you have just to wait some time until the current generation was finished:

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • RasputinRasputin MemberPosts:16Maven
    I stumbled upon the same problem when using Operators like YAGGA. Probably it would be a good idea to show a message like "please wait while finishing the current generation", or to offer an option to stop immediately.

-Rasputin
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:2,531Unicorn
    Hi,
    the message would be a good idea. Unfortunately there's no possibility in java to simply kill a thread immideately....

Greetings,
    Sebastian
Sign InorRegisterto comment.