date (as ID)
figures1 (without special role)
figures2 (without special role)

Windowing operator provides the following output
date (as ID)
label (as label)
figures1-0
figures2-0

However, the "date" attribute is kind of hidden. I receive it in the results perspective but i cannot use it in other operators like "select attribute" operator (unless I change the role before). In the "select attribute" operator the "date" attribute is not shown.

PS: Another remark to the windowing operator:
It would be better if this operator would not rename the attributes like "name-0" but "name_0". Reason is that the "generate attributes" operator has problems in using this wording in the function expression because is seems to interpret it like "name minus zero".

Cheers
Sachs
Tagged:
Sabrine

Answers

• MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,869Unicorn
    Hi,

you can use the date attribute in subsequent operators - just type it into the combobox instead of searching it in the list. However, you are right that this is a bug and it should be shown in the list.
    Your suggestion of the naming of the creating attributes sounds reasonable, maybe we'll change that in a future release.

Best, Marius
    Fixed the id issue, will be included in the next release of the Series extension.
  • qwertzqwertz MemberPosts:130Maven

Hi,
    you can use the date attribute in subsequent operators - just type it into the combobox
    --> The proposed workaround works for most of the operators. However, if it comes to "pivot" operator it won't work unless you save the example set in a file and recall it afterwards.

Bye for now
    Sachs
    I can't believe that. Can you please provide a minimal example for the not-working Pivot operator?
  • qwertzqwertz MemberPosts:130Maven

Here you are:)

I spent some more hours in error diagnostics... without success... but I feel like that it depends either on the "date" data type or that date has the role "id".

Also strange: The process doesn't through an error but the result is not the one I would expect.
    Moreover, I tried to save the result in an excel file and read it again immediately before pivotizing. That's how it worked out well. *puzzled* ???

Cheers
    Sachs

<参数键= " test_window_width " value = " 20 " / >

< portSpacing端口= " sink_averagable 2”=“0”/间隔>

< portSpacing端口= " sink_result 2”间隔= " 0 " / >

• Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler MemberPosts:463Maven
    Hi,

special attributes (like date in this case) have to be set to regular before applying the Pivot Operator.
    Here you go:

<参数键= " test_window_width " value = " 20 " / >

< portSpacing端口= " sink_averagable 2”=“0”/间隔>

Best,
    Nils
Sign InorRegisterto comment.