"[SOLVED] Processs documents from files"

ojuarezojuarez MemberPosts:5Contributor II
edited June 2019 inHelp
Hello Everyone.

I am trying to process several documents with the "Process Documents from files" operator. In the first case all files where on the same directory and everything went perfect. In the second case files are inside sub-folders so I didn´t get any results.

经过调查我在与“循环费尔e" Operator. In the sub-process of the loop operator I have 2 more operators.

1. Provide Macro as log value
2. Process documents from files

I don´t get any errors but I don´t get any output either. If I place a breakpoint after "Process documents from file" , I can see that it process the first directory correctly but still can get the output.

Here is an example:

<参数键= " filename" value="C:\Users\ojuarez\httrack\log_1"/>

<参数键= " filename" value="operator.Provide Macro as Log Value.value.macro_value"/>

Answers

• frasfras MemberPosts:93Contributor II
    Hi,

Please check the process attached. I changed
    operator to "Process Documents from Data". For text
    analysis you should activate some tokenizing inside.
    Happy mining,
    Frank

关键> <回家> < /关键
    C:\Users\fras

<b>
    Change macro "home" to your needs to store test data.

</b>

<连接from_op = "选择属性”from_port = "前女友ample set output" to_op="Write CSV" to_port="input"/>

<参数键= " file" value="%{file_path}"/>

• ojuarezojuarez MemberPosts:5Contributor II
    Thanks for your reply. Today I am away from the office, but trust me, it will be the first thing to try as soon as I get back.
  • ojuarezojuarez MemberPosts:5Contributor II
    I tested your process and it worked. What I was trying to achieve was somehow different, but with your example I figured where my problem was.

I was missing the Append operator in the process top level, after the loop files operator. Once I added it everything worked as expected.

I am really grateful for your help, it was driving me crazy!
Sign InorRegisterto comment.