Using a Loop Operator to iterate through an Excel file columns

siasia MemberPosts:2Contributor I
edited July 2019 inHelp
Hi All,

I am very new to RapidMiner. I am trying to setup a loop by which I can iterate through columns of label attributes in a single Excel file. I am trying to process the binomial values in each column. I would like the output to go to a single spreadsheet that contains the processed columns. Which loop operator would be the best to use? How would I iterate through different columns and aggregate the outputs?

Thanks for your help.

Answers

• 韦塞尔韦塞尔 MemberPosts:537Guru
    Hello,

I recommend you spend some time learning about the operators that "read" and "write" data.
    Here is a process that may help you.

Grey operators are inactive. Like read excel, and write excel. These operators will probably be useful to use.
    Right now I generate random data so the process runs out of the box.

<宏/ >

<连接from_op ="Select Attributes" from_port="example set output" to_op="Aggregate" to_port="example set input"/>
    <连接from_op ="Select Attributes" from_port="original" to_op="Filter Examples" to_port="example set input"/>
    <连接from_op ="Aggregate" from_port="example set output" to_port="result 1"/>
    <连接from_op ="Filter Examples" from_port="original" to_port="example set"/>

<连接from_op ="Generate Data" from_port="output" to_op="Generate ID" to_port="example set input"/>
    <连接from_op ="Generate ID" from_port="example set output" to_op="Numerical to Binominal" to_port="example set input"/>
    <连接from_op ="Numerical to Binominal" from_port="example set output" to_op="Loop Attributes" to_port="example set"/>
    <连接from_op ="Loop Attributes" from_port="result 1" to_op="TODO" to_port="collection"/>
    <连接from_op ="TODO" from_port="output 1" to_port="result 1"/>

Sign InorRegisterto comment.