Tertius problem

edfrededfred MemberPosts:8Contributor II
edited November 2018 inHelp
Hi,

can comebody here give me an example operatorchain for the W-Tertius Algorithm to generate associationrules?

I have tried the following:

...but it isn't working...:(

Best regards
edfred

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:2,531Unicorn
    Hi Edfred,
    I'm not familiar with this implementation, since it's a WEKA learner. Did you try to use FP-Growth?

Just to be curious: Why do you generate Association Rules over Text Data?

Greetings,
    Sebastian
  • edfrededfred MemberPosts:8Contributor II
    Hi,
    and thx for ur responds. I have html-sites as input. I convert the Textinput from numerical to binominal data.
    I have done the same data with the Apriori-algorithm and it worked. Only the Tertius-algorithm doesn't work.
    I have to solve the problem with the Tertius-algorithm. I know that I can use other algorithms, but for my task it isn't allowed.

Thanks anyway
    Edfred
    Hi,

can somebody explain me this exception, please:

Error in: W-Tertius (W-Tertius) W-Tertius caused an error: weka.core.UnsupportedAttributeTypeException: weka.associations.Tertius: Cannot handle unary class!
    An external program or library has reported an error. Please see the documentation of this program or library for further information

This is my operator-chain now:

Best regards

Edfred
    Hi at all,

I have found the problem. You can avoid the Exception with an operator called 'RemoveUselessAttributes'. If you add this operator to your operator tree, the Tertius-algorithm will finish without exceptions and generate association rules.

Thanks, to all peple who tried to help me.

Best regards,
    Edfred
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:2,531Unicorn
    Hi Edfred,
    thank you for posting this solution. I will try to remember if another user comes up with this problem.

Greetings,
    Sebastian
Sign InorRegisterto comment.