[SOLVED] Logging regression coefficients

juan7710juan7710 MemberPosts:11Contributor I
edited November 2018 inHelp
Hi,

I have a loop that is running linear regressions for all iterations of a specific attribute. Each of the iterations delivers a new linear model. I am interested in extracting and logging the coefficients of each iterated regression model, but I haven't found a way to do this.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!
Tagged:

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,404RM Data Scientist
    Have you considered to save the weights comming out of linear regression into your repository? Together with Generate Macro or %{a} you can choose different names.

~Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:578Unicorn
    I actually ran into similar problems as I was trying to extract the entire coefficients table (not just the weights) to use in a report.
    I tried exporting as a formula, apparently linear regression isn't setup for formula generation yet.
    我肌萎缩性侧索硬化症o tried the reporting extension also, but the **** in the Code attribute stops this table exporting.

So the only solution I found was exporting the linear model to disk using Write Model and then using the Read XML operator to translate the model back into a data table.
    I put this together as a very quick example, but you'll want to do it a bit neater for a robust option. We I get time (probably in 6 months) I'll make an operator to do this.

<参数键=“4”值= " [1]/ attributeNam违约es[1]/string[5]/text().true.attribute_value.attribute"/>

• juan7710juan7710 MemberPosts:11Contributor I
    经营者为了这个目的将是伟大的!

Thanks
Sign InorRegisterto comment.