Filter example wich error Cannot instantiate 'attribute_value_filter'

alvesddalvesdd MemberPosts:6Contributor I
edited January 2020 inHelp
How can i solve this error in this process?

SetExemple
12345 S B F
12346 S B F
12347年代B F
12348 S C G
12350 N C G
12352 N C G
12353 N C G
12354 N B F
12360 N B F

Code:

<宏/ >

<运营商激活= " true "class="process" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" name="Process">

<运营商激活= " true "class="read_csv" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="60" name="Read CSV" width="90" x="45" y="30">

<运营商激活= " true "class="generate_attributes" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="76" name="Generate Attributes" width="90" x="179" y="30">
<列出关键= " function_descriptions " >

<运营商激活= " true "class="select_attributes" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="76" name="Select Attributes" width="90" x="313" y="30">

<运营商激活= " true "class="text:generate_extract" compatibility="5.3.002" expanded="true" height="60" name="Generate Extract" width="90" x="447" y="30">

<运营商激活= " true "class="select_attributes" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="76" name="Select Attributes (2)" width="90" x="581" y="30">

<运营商激活= " true "class="store" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="60" name="Store" width="90" x="45" y="120">

<运营商激活= " true "class="filter_examples" compatibility="5.3.013" expanded="true" height="76" name="Filter Examples" width="90" x="179" y="120">

标签ged:

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University ProfessorPosts:1,984RM Engineering
    Hi,

The problem looks to me like the data is not read in correctly with your "Read CSV" operator.
    I suggest first clicking on the "Import Configuration Wizard" button of the "Read CSV" operator. You can then make sure your settings are correct for your csv file and the data is loaded as desired. You could then place a breakpoint after the "Read CSV" operator by right-clicking on it and selecting 'Breakpoint After'. Then you will see what exactly you got and can adapt the following operators to work with your data.

Regards,
    Marco
  • alvesddalvesdd MemberPosts:6Contributor I
    Hi,

I tried it, but don´t solve the problem, this file is a .txt file, and the spaces isn't tab spaces!
    My a file .txt is positioned.
    Have other solutions?

Regards,
    Diego
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University ProfessorPosts:1,984RM Engineering
    Hi,

you can also split on a regular expression, for example "[\s]+". This should net you 5 attributes (the last one is empty) and you can then deselect the last one in a later step.

Regards,
    Marco
  • alvesddalvesdd MemberPosts:6Contributor I
    Marco, thank you!

But, i solved the problem with operator Rename.

Regards,
    Diego
Sign InorRegisterto comment.