"Dictionary Spanish (text mining)"

ronel74ronel74 MemberPosts:2Contributor I
edited June 2019 inHelp
Hi, I recently started to use rapidminer and I am having troubles with some operators regarding text processing, because the language that I am working with is spanish.

The operators that I would like to use are:

Stemming
tokenize linguistic
filter stopwords

Are these operators available for spanish texts.??

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,438RM Data Scientist
    The snowball stemming supports spanish
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    Pavithra_Rao
  • ClaraCabaClaraCaba MemberPosts:9Contributor I
    Still no Filter Stopwords available in Spanish though, right?:(

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:578Unicorn
    Actually there are Spanish stopwords you can download from the internet and add to your process using the Filter Stopwords (Dictionary).
    Just follow the operator documentation and create a file with one Spanish word per line and use that.

Here's a short example using the stopwords listed here:http://www.ranks.nl/stopwords/spanish

<运营商激活= " true " class = "文本:write_document" compatibility="7.0.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Create a file of these words" width="90" x="179" y="187">

<运营商激活= " true " class = "文本:read_document" compatibility="7.0.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Read Document" width="90" x="45" y="34">

MartinLiebig Pavithra_Rao
  • ClaraCabaClaraCaba MemberPosts:9Contributor I
    Thank you very much, I did that and it worked perfectly.
Sign InorRegisterto comment.