rapid miner with dynamic web project

nibby369nibby369 MemberPosts:11Contributor I
edited November 2018 inHelp
Hello,
I am using rapid miner 5.3 and eclipse integrated by github To run own application.
集成是成功完成。部t while running .jsp file it shows errors.
Errors is in .java file where I wrote rapid miner process code. So my question is that rapid miner 5.3 and eclipse integration can work out in web project or I have to develop desktop for the same?
Tagged:

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University ProfessorPosts:1,984RM Engineering
    Hi,

yes you can use it in a web application. It needs to be initialized properly and then it should work. You do however need all the libraries found in the /libs folder.

Regards,
    Marco
  • nibby369nibby369 MemberPosts:11Contributor I
    Thanks for rapid reply....

I want to integrate GitHub from local disk. How can I do?

Is any link to help?
  • Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University ProfessorPosts:1,984RM Engineering
    Hi,

I don't understand the question. Please have a look at the FAQ:http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,5807.0.html
    If that does not help, could you clarify what you want to do?

Regards,
    Marco
    When I import GitHub from Rapidminer online Repository, it will import successfully but error shows in rapidminer folder that is imported in dynamic web project. So what is the solution?

Is it required license to run as web project for my project work? Or can I use free version for that...
    Hi,

RapidMiner Studio 5.3 is licensed under AGPL. Your project needs to be licensed under AGPL as well when using Studio 5.3.

Regards,
    Marco
    Hello,
    I am using eclipse for integration. so as per my view there should be no problem in AGPL. Am I right?

Another thing is I have downloaded repository fromhttps://github.com/rapidminer/rapidminerthis location.

So it is correct for my dynamic web project?

Please reply as soon as possible.

As I got error in some files. One of them is HTMLlat1.ent. Please resolve it as I stuck in this problem
Sign InorRegisterto comment.