Can I use a macro value to filter an exampleset ?

kaymankayman MemberPosts:662Unicorn
edited July 2019 inHelp
Hi,

I'm using a dictionary to allow a multiple search / replace dictionary. Works fine as such but I want to filter the dictionary so I can use it more flexible and with multiple operators.

In other words, I have a dictionary with 3 attributes, being 'filter', 'from' and 'to'. The filter works fine with static data, but I need it to be more dynamic, or macro driven. Since the filter operator does not seem to accept attr=%{my_macro_value} , I was wondering if there is another way to filter an exampleset with a dynamic value

<宏/ >

<连接摇来摇去m_port="input 1" to_op="Generate Attributes" to_port="example set input"/>
<连接摇来摇去m_op="subcat_regex" from_port="output" to_op="Filter Examples" to_port="example set input"/>
<连接摇来摇去m_op="Filter Examples" from_port="example set output" to_op="Replace (Dictionary)" to_port="dictionary"/>
<连接摇来摇去m_op="Generate Attributes" from_port="example set output" to_op="Replace (Dictionary)" to_port="example set input"/>
<连接摇来摇去m_op="Replace (Dictionary)" from_port="example set output" to_port="result 1"/>

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,362RM Data Scientist
    Hi,

simply try == instead of =

Best,
    Martin
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
Sign InorRegisterto comment.