"Looping over an Operator"

Rick_VRick_V MemberPosts:1Contributor I
edited June 2019 inHelp
Hello there:)

I'm new to RapidMiner and had a question, regarding looping. I searched the web but couldn't find a solution...

What I want to do is, for a specific Log, use a Control-Flow Miner (like the Alpha Algorithm Miner) but also add noise to the log. I want to add noise on different percentages, 0%, 10%, 20%...100%, so for each 'Noise Type' i want to have 11 different outcomes. I don't know how to loop this operation... Can someone help me? It is very inefficient do create 11 different paths... And keep changing stuff around.

I added my process in this image:image

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,362RM Data Scientist
    hi,

Loop Values is your friend. Sadly you need to use a remember recall construct.
    The attached process show the procedure. It's annotated which should help.

~Martin

<宏/ >

<运营商激活= " true " class = " generate_data“compatibility="6.4.000" expanded="true" height="60" name="Generate Data (2)" width="90" x="246" y="390">

<运营商激活= " true " class = " generate_data“compatibility="6.4.000" expanded="true" height="60" name="Generate Data" width="90" x="45" y="30">

<描述一致=颜色= "大喊“中心”ow" colored="false" height="199" resized="true" width="245" x="254" y="59">Do you work on the example set
    <描述一致=颜色= "大喊“中心”ow" colored="false" height="178" resized="true" width="202" x="10" y="67">Be sure not to delete that item

<描述一致=颜色= "大喊“中心”ow" colored="false" height="255" resized="true" width="195" x="10" y="59">Generate Data with the desired percentages. You can also use Read Excel or the Data editor
    <描述一致=颜色= "大喊“中心”ow" colored="false" height="270" resized="true" width="308" x="212" y="50">Loop Values needs polynominal values. That does not matter that much, because we use it as a macro anyway
    <描述一致=颜色= "大喊“中心”ow" colored="false" height="224" resized="true" width="325" x="205" y="338">This is the data you want to apply the process in the loop. Please take care of the excecution order

- Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
Sign InorRegisterto comment.