"write as text without rapidminer meta data."

kaymankayman MemberPosts:662Unicorn
edited June 2019 inHelp

Not sure how to describe it best, but I am generating a JSON file and all works fine up untill I want to export it. I chose the export to file module but it writes on top of the content some metadata as :

08.06.2016 17:13:31 Results of ResultWriter 'Write as Text (2)' [9]:
08.06.2016 17:13:31

这不是一个大问题删除this manually, but it means I cannot use it directly in a workflow this way. Removing this info makes the file proper JSON, so apart from that all works fine.

This is rather annoying, as I would expect the text file to contain only what I export, so how can I avoid RM adds it's own metadata on top, or are there other export options that just store content as is ?

Best Answer

• kaymankayman MemberPosts:662Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Thanks, but I am not able to see the attachment.

Anyway, I found a solution already, the 'write document' operator from the text processing part does exactly what I need, namely writing my document without any additional meta.
    I do consider it strange that RM is adding 'unwanted' metadata with most of the export/write operators. But I guess there will be some good reason for that...

Answers

• bhupendra_patilbhupendra_patil Administrator, Employee, MemberPosts:168RM Data Scientist

Not sure of your data is in a exampleset or document, but see if this attached example gives you any ideas, or if you share more details I can try and see what can be done.

The highlight is, I am using "Write Special Format" operator in this simple example. Not sure what your data structure looks like

• bhupendra_patilbhupendra_patil Administrator, Employee, MemberPosts:168RM Data Scientist

sorry missed it .. here it is

Sign InorRegisterto comment.