Use Document text for macro value

markus_dresselmarkus_dressel MemberPosts:5Contributor I
edited November 2018 inHelp

Hi,

I am quite new to RM, but I have searched the internet with no luck. So here is my problem.

I am reading html links via GETPAGES. In the next step I use Data to Documents to retrieve the content of the html. This result in a collection of documents (Everthing is fine at this stage) So I run the Loop Collection Operator for looping through all contained documents and saving each one as a textfile. But I want specify the filename depending on attribute value or some part of the text of the specific textfile.

So I used the extract Information operator to get the specific string (with regex), which should be the filename in the end. So how I can I store this value in a macro or other variable that I am able to use this as the filename?

I can't use the extract Macro operator because it is not an example set, it is a document so I have absolutely no idea how to solve that.

I hope my question is not too stupid and I someone can help me,

Best regards,

Makus

Answers

• JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:578Unicorn

It would be nice if there was an operator that worked in the same way as Extract Macro from Annotation, but until someone tells me different then the way I do it is to store the document as data with the metadata and then extract that piece of metadata with a macro.

<宏/ >

<连接from_op = "用" from_port = "输出2”to_op="Write Document" to_port="document"/>

Sign InorRegisterto comment.