谢谢

Capture.PNG 57.4 k
  • BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany 管理员,版主,员工,RapidMiner认证分析师,RapidMiner认证专家职位:909独角兽

如果只需要14行原始数据,那么使用原始数据作为分组属性和新列的max()或avg()执行Aggregate操作。

为什么要计算id变量的(标准)偏差?这是数字,但数字没有实际意义。

• LAFAURIEALAFAURIEA 成员职位:6因素二世

我只是举了一个训练的例子,所以没有真正意义的新属性,只是一个尝试:

我采取了循环属性的教程过程

然后我存储集合,并尝试合并这个集合到一个表使用您的块。问题是它给出了一个表,每个属性的新列来自每个示例集,这是好的,但它复制了两倍的其他参数(所以在这种情况下,2倍相同的14个例子与“?”,我只是14个例子,并摆脱了“?”在我以前的帖子中附上的图片

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany 管理员,版主,员工,RapidMiner认证分析师,RapidMiner认证专家职位:909独角兽

你试过聚合路由吗?

无论如何,我们应该把这个讨论带到工作室区域;你得到的输出正是你应该从“Append with Union”中得到的。

• 781194025781194025 成员职位:32贡献我
    我遇到麻烦了!起初,它看起来像一个奇迹,但现在……

尽管ID属性是相同的,但它只是创建了两个示例,只是Union属性不同!

我想要按ID组合!

下面是有问题的输出:

2366 iPhone自杀激怒中国苹果供应商?????????? ? /Neutral/Surprise Neutral Chinese Apple supplier, iPhone suicidehttp://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iphone-suicide-ruffles-chinese-apple-supplier-1.855355???苹果公司(Apple Inc.)周三回应称,要求其供应商以尊严和尊重的方式对待工人。在中国生产iphone的一家工厂,一名员工在原型机丢失后自杀。遇难工人孙丹勇(音译)今年25岁,曾在富士康科技集团(Foxconn Technology Group)从事产品沟通工作。富士康是一家台湾公司,在靠近香港的南方城市深圳的一家大型工厂生产许多苹果产品。尽管苹果和富士康已经证实了孙的自杀,但他们并没有证实该地区最受欢迎的报纸之一《南方都市报》所报道的死亡情况的细节。苹果一直是记者、忠实客户和竞争对手的目标,他们不遗余力地想偷看一下苹果的最新产品。Sun负责向苹果公司发送iPhone原型机,7月13日,他报告说,他拥有的16部iPhone中有一部丢失了。据该报报道,他的朋友说,公司保安搜查了他的公寓,拘留了他并殴打了他。该报称,7月16日凌晨,孙从12楼跳下。 Security chief denies beatings Jill Tan, an Apple spokeswoman in Hong Kong, would only issue a brief statement about the incident. "We are saddened by the tragic loss of this young employee, and we are awaiting results of the investigations into his death," Tan said. "We require our suppliers to treat all workers with dignity and respect." Foxconn said in a statement that its security chief has been suspended and turned over to the police. But the security official, Gu Qinming, was quoted by the Southern Metropolis Daily as saying he never hit Sun. Gu reportedly said that after three security personnel searched Sun's apartment and did not find the phone, the employee was ordered to go to Gu's office on July 15. The security chief said he didn't think Sun was being truthful about the phone, the paper reported. "I got a bit agitated. I pointed my finger at him and said that he was trying to shift the blame," Gu was quoted as saying. He added, "I was a little angry and I pulled his right shoulder once to get him to tell me what happened. It [the beating] couldn't have happened." Local police declined to respond to questions from The Associated Press. Foxconn executive Li Jinming said in a statement that Sun's death showed that the company needed to do a better job helping its employees with psychological pressures. "Sun Danyong graduated from a good school. He joined the company in 2008. He had an extremely bright future. The group and I feel deep pain and regret when a young person dies like this." © The Associated Press, 2009 Report Typo or Error Send Feedback Stay Connected with CBC News Mobile Facebook Podcasts Twitter Alerts Newsletter ? The Associated Press Posted: Jul 22, 2009 5:22 AM ET Last Updated: Jul 22, 2009 5:14 AM ET ? ? ? ? ? Surprise N 100.0 AGREEMENT OBJECTIVE NONIRONIC neg 0.0
    iPhone自杀激怒中国苹果供应商?????????? ? /Neutral/Surprise Neutral Chinese Apple supplier, iPhone suicidehttp://www.cbc.ca/news/world/iphone-suicide-ruffles-chinese-apple-supplier-1.855355???苹果公司(Apple Inc.)周三回应称,要求其供应商以尊严和尊重的方式对待工人。在中国生产iphone的一家工厂,一名员工在原型机丢失后自杀。遇难工人孙丹勇(音译)今年25岁,曾在富士康科技集团(Foxconn Technology Group)从事产品沟通工作。富士康是一家台湾公司,在靠近香港的南方城市深圳的一家大型工厂生产许多苹果产品。尽管苹果和富士康已经证实了孙的自杀,但他们并没有证实该地区最受欢迎的报纸之一《南方都市报》所报道的死亡情况的细节。苹果一直是记者、忠实客户和竞争对手的目标,他们不遗余力地想偷看一下苹果的最新产品。Sun负责向苹果公司发送iPhone原型机,7月13日,他报告说,他拥有的16部iPhone中有一部丢失了。据该报报道,他的朋友说,公司保安搜查了他的公寓,拘留了他并殴打了他。该报称,7月16日凌晨,孙从12楼跳下。 Security chief denies beatings Jill Tan, an Apple spokeswoman in Hong Kong, would only issue a brief statement about the incident. "We are saddened by the tragic loss of this young employee, and we are awaiting results of the investigations into his death," Tan said. "We require our suppliers to treat all workers with dignity and respect." Foxconn said in a statement that its security chief has been suspended and turned over to the police. But the security official, Gu Qinming, was quoted by the Southern Metropolis Daily as saying he never hit Sun. Gu reportedly said that after three security personnel searched Sun's apartment and did not find the phone, the employee was ordered to go to Gu's office on July 15. The security chief said he didn't think Sun was being truthful about the phone, the paper reported. "I got a bit agitated. I pointed my finger at him and said that he was trying to shift the blame," Gu was quoted as saying. He added, "I was a little angry and I pulled his right shoulder once to get him to tell me what happened. It [the beating] couldn't have happened." Local police declined to respond to questions from The Associated Press. Foxconn executive Li Jinming said in a statement that Sun's death showed that the company needed to do a better job helping its employees with psychological pressures. "Sun Danyong graduated from a good school. He joined the company in 2008. He had an extremely bright future. The group and I feel deep pain and regret when a young person dies like this." © The Associated Press, 2009 Report Typo or Error Send Feedback Stay Connected with CBC News Mobile Facebook Podcasts Twitter Alerts Newsletter ? The Associated Press Posted: Jul 22, 2009 5:22 AM ET Last Updated: Jul 22, 2009 5:14 AM ET ? ? ? ? ? Surprise N 100.0 AGREEMENT OBJECTIVE NONIRONIC ? ?

为什么它不把情绪信息放在两个?或者正确地合并它们?
  • 781194025781194025 成员职位:32贡献我
    为什么不合并这两个例子呢?它们只是在Union属性Sentiment和SentimentScore上有所不同。所有其他属性都是相同的,包括ID!!
    Capture.PNG 8.2 k
  • JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner认证分析师,RapidMiner认证专家,成员职位:578独角兽

与前面的海报一样,您需要聚合或连接。Union Append不是你想要的。@781194025

登录注册置评。