Error executing background Job 'Loading Excel File': java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1

m1mv2dot5m1mv2dot5 MemberPosts:1Contributor I
edited November 2018 inHelp

I am trying to load an Excel file fo rmy fianl project. I was able to load the Excel files 3/20/2017 just fine. Starting yesterday morning I began getting this error. I have tried using hte import wizard and the read.excel but, I still get this error.

• Exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
  • Stack trace:
  • com.rapidminer.operator.nio.model。xlsx.XlsxNumberFormats.setCellNumberFormatId(XlsxNumberFormats.java:65)
  • com.rapidminer.operator.nio.model。xlsx.XlsxNumberFormatParser.parseNumberFormats(XlsxNumberFormatParser.java:144)
  • com.rapidminer.operator.nio.model。xlsx.XlsxResultSet.(XlsxResultSet.java:216)
  • com.rapidminer.operator.nio.model。xlsx.XlsxResultSet.(XlsxResultSet.java:286)
  • com.rapidminer.operator.nio.model。xlsx.XlsxSheetTableModel.(XlsxSheetTableModel.java:94)
  • com.rapidminer.operator.nio.model。ExcelResultSetConfiguration.createExcelTableModel(ExcelResultSetConfiguration.java:175)
  • com.rapidminer.studio.io.data.internal.file.excel.ExcelSheetSelectionPanelModel$1.loadTableModel(ExcelSheetSelectionPanelModel.java:209)
  • com.rapidminer.studio.io.data.internal.file.excel.ExcelSheetSelectionPanelModel$1.run(ExcelSheetSelectionPanelModel.java:173)
  • com.rapidminer.gui.tools.ProgressThread$3.run(ProgressThread.java:550)
  • java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
  • java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
  • java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn

Did the file change in someway?

Try using the "Add Data" button and see if it complains. There's usually an error panel that will tell you if there is a problem with the data itself.

Sign InorRegisterto comment.