Bug in Cross Validation Operator

Fred12Fred12 MemberPosts:344Unicorn
edited November 2018 inHelp

hi,

previously, I used Performance(Classification) in the old Validation (X-Validation) Operator.

cv.PNG

when I activated the cases for performance measures like weighted mean precision, margin, squared error etc. it was showed in the log operator outside the X-Validation.

However, with the new Cross Validation operator, the values of the Performance operator doesn't show anymore... its missing values instead "?"...

I think its a bug...

here is a XML example process with iris data to show the problem..

I could not find the old X-Validation anymore.. therefore the problem should be fixed soon please as I am constructing my wm_FScore out of the wm_Recall and wm_Precision

<运营商激活= " true " class = " apply_model”有限公司mpatibility="7.4.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Apply Model" width="90" x="112" y="34">

<运营商激活= " true " class = " apply_model”有限公司mpatibility="7.4.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Apply Model (2)" width="90" x="112" y="34">

cv.PNG 0B
Thomas_Ott

Best Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Thanks@Fred12, something doesn't look quite right as you pointed out. I have passed this on internally. Thanks!

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,635Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

@Fred12@Thomas_Ott不是一个永久性的解决方案,但是一个临时workaround is to instead log the performance metric values coming out of the Cross Validation operator directly. You have the option of getting the first 3 in the log parameters.

See this xml version.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
    Thomas_Ott
  • Fred12Fred12 MemberPosts:344Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

thanks, that worked!

Sign InorRegisterto comment.