Set parameter doesn't set parameter in loop

qwertz2qwertz2 MemberPosts:49Guru
edited September 2019 inHelp

Dear all,

This one is driving me mad... Basically, I took the tutorial of the set parameters operator and put a loop around it.

Result 1) Run the process and restart after each time the breakpoint has been reached. The log shows that parameters "C" and "degree" are not always the same.

Result 2) Now remove the breakpoint and run the process again. The log shows only a single value for "C" and "degree". Though the optimizer has delivered the correct values, the set parameters operator does not apply them without the breakpoint. Any ideas?!?

Best regards

Sachs

< portSpacing端口= " sink_test设置结果“间距="0"/>

<连接from_op = " OptimalLearner " from_port = "考试pleSet" to_op="Log" to_port="through 1"/>

Best Answer

• AndrewAndrew RapidMiner Certified Expert, RapidMiner Certified Master, MemberPosts:43Guru
    Solution Accepted

Hello

It's probably because the Loop operator is processing in parallel so the order is indeterminate. Check the "reuse results" parameter to see if that makes a difference.

Andrew

MartinLiebig

Answers

• qwertz2qwertz2 MemberPosts:49Guru

Thumbs up! That was it! Though I am familiar with this function I didn't take it into account at all. In my setting I cannot reuse the results but the disabling of parallel execution lead to success as well!

Cheers

Sachs

Sign InorRegisterto comment.