Linus_FrosterydLinus_Frosteryd MemberPosts:3Contributor I
edited December 2018 inHelp

Hi, I'm new to rapidminer. But I get a really dirty error message when I try to open a process that I have saved. It's the same thing if I choose to export and then later import it or save it to the processes folder. I have been loaded som regular CSV files into the processes.

XML-code

<参数键= value =“csv_file /用户/ Frosteryd/Google Drive/UU ��/Informationsutvinning I, 5.0 hp/Lab-1/iris_data.csv"/>

<参数键= " skip_comments " value = " false " / >

<参数键= value =“csv_file /用户/ Frosteryd/Google Drive/UU ��/Informationsutvinning I, 5.0 hp/Lab-1/iris_labels.csv"/>

<参数键= value =“csv_file /用户/ Frosteryd/Google Drive/UU ��/Informationsutvinning I, 5.0 hp/Lab-1/iris_unseen.csv"/>

<连接from_op =“Sample”from_port = "例output" to_op="Sort" to_port="example set input"/>

Error message:

Exception: com.rapidminer.tools.XMLException
Stack trace:

com.rapidminer.Process.readProcess(Process.java:1500)
com.rapidminer.Process.readProcess(Process.java:1475)
com.rapidminer.Process.(Process.java:290)
com.rapidminer.RepositoryProcessLocation.load(RepositoryProcessLocation.java:106)
com.rapidminer.gui.actions.OpenAction$2.run(OpenAction.java:137)
com.rapidminer.gui.tools.ProgressThread$3.run(ProgressThread.java:550)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Cause
Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException
Stack trace:

com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:257)
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:339)
com.rapidminer.Process.readProcess(Process.java:1487)
com.rapidminer.Process.readProcess(Process.java:1475)
com.rapidminer.Process.(Process.java:290)
com.rapidminer.RepositoryProcessLocation.load(RepositoryProcessLocation.java:106)
com.rapidminer.gui.actions.OpenAction$2.run(OpenAction.java:137)
com.rapidminer.gui.tools.ProgressThread$3.run(ProgressThread.java:550)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Best Answer

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2、959Community Manager
    Solution Accepted

ok@Linus_FrosterydI see what's going on. Yes as you suspected, your Read CSV operator is not liking your filepath due to the &# characters in it. You can see it in the XML in line 17:

<参数键= value =“csv_file /用户/ Frosteryd/Google Drive/UU&#55357;&#56538;/Informationsutvinning I, 5.0 hp/Lab-1/iris_data.csv"/>

Scott

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2、959Community Manager

hello@Linus_Frosteryd- very good to have you here. I have moved this thread to the Getting Started Forum - our place for questions from new users like yourself.:)

I'd be happy to help you figure this out. Can you please repost/edit with your process XML, datasets, etc..? You can see some helpful hintshere.

Scott

• Linus_FrosterydLinus_Frosteryd MemberPosts:3Contributor I

@sgenzerThanks! Newbies like me, need all the help we can get at the beginning! I have updated the post with the XML-code I using some datasets in CSV-format ?

• Linus_FrosterydLinus_Frosteryd MemberPosts:3Contributor I

Great, thanks! Now it works. Had some problem reading my google drive directory properly!

sgenzer
Sign InorRegisterto comment.