License is inactive?

nicole_jennifernicole_jennifer MemberPosts:1Contributor I
edited December 2018 inHelp

Hello, I created an account and got a free educational license; however, when I try to use it apparently my license is not active?

The status that shows when I try to install the license is "Valid (currently not active)" and when I press "install license" a message pops up saying "License is not active! License will become active in the future." What does this mean? When will my license be active?

Please help, I need to use this software for class.

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn

I think you might need to wait a few hours for the liscense server to reconcile, give it a try in the morning. If not, I'd bring it to the attention of the Community Manager@sgenzer

sgenzer
  • baltlandbaltland MemberPosts:1Contributor I

Hi-

I just downloaded RapidMiner Studio under a student account and license, but getting the following error message:

"License key not yet active. License will become active in the future."

I was wondering WHEN in the future the license will become active, as I have to use it to complete an assignment for a class. Most of my classmates said it was pretty instantaenous for them and they did not receive this error message.

I tried to update the license using both the sync and manual copy and paste options.

My username is[email protected]

Capture.PNG

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University ProfessorPosts:1,984RM Engineering

Hi,

it should be active by now, correct?

But I still wonder what timezone you downloaded and used Studio from, as we tried to eliminate these issues..

Thank you in advance for your answer!

Marco

sgenzer
  • TeeHTeeH MemberPosts:18Contributor II
    Hello! I need help in renewing my license, it expires this month, please help!
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager
    @thabo_bafiepls start a chat (see chat button lower right corner of your screen). They will help you out.

Scott

Sign InorRegisterto comment.