Custom polarity options in Aylien sentiment analysis

m_okem_oke MemberPosts:11Contributor I
edited December 2018 inHelp

有可能有自定义的极性选择Aylien/RapidMiner's sentiment analysis, beyond the usual "positive, neutral, negative"?

Custom examples will be options like happy, sad, mild feeling etc...

Best Answer

• sgenzersgenzer 管理员、版主、员工,RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager
    Solution Accepted

outside of RapidMiner? Why would I do that?:)

Here you go:

get Scott's Comments from 2006 (Extraction)

create IDs

clean them up (Transfer and Load)

https://gateway.watsonplatform.net/tone-analyzer/api/v3/tone?version=2016-05-19"/>

tone with POST

add stupid } to the end of the extract

process Json data

convert Scores to numerical

clean up

<连接from_op =“丰富的数据通过网络服务(9)“from_port="ExampleSet" to_op="Generate Attributes (10)" to_port="example set input"/>

IBM Watson - get comment &quot;tone&quot; scores

Telcontar120 FBT m_oke

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,635Unicorn

I doubt it, as this is a third party tool designed for use for lots of different people with different use cases.

You could either remap the existing polarities returned, or contact Aylien about developing a custom version for you. Either that, or try building your own sentiment models in RapidMiner.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures
    乐鱼平台进入从Certifie数据科学咨询d RapidMiner Experts
  • sgenzersgenzer 管理员、版主、员工,RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager

Hi@m_oke- I would look into IBM Watson's Tone Analyzer API. I use it all the time and will give you what you are looking for.

Scott

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,635Unicorn

Nice,@sgenzer--do you have a sample RM process for that? Or are you using it outside of RM?

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures

Nice, I will check it out!

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures
    sgenzer
  • m_okem_oke MemberPosts:11Contributor I

I will definitely check this out and feedback, thank you@sgenzer

• m_okem_oke MemberPosts:11Contributor I

@sgenzerI see that the document you used for the project is on your desktop.

If there are no privacy issues, do you mind making the document publicly avaliable?

@m_okehaha. There are no privacy issues as long as you don't kill yourself laughing too much. The doc is a anonymously-cleansed version of report card comments I gave my students back in 2006.:)They are attached.

Scott

m_oke
Sign InorRegisterto comment.