Propagate ExampleSet

_paul__paul_ MemberPosts:14Contributor II
edited November 2018 inHelp
Hi,

I'd like to find a good parameter combination using GridParameterOptimization, then write
the parameters to disk (for logging purposes), read them again, set them to a learner and
finally write this optimized model to disk.

Here is the process:

<参数键= " C " value = " operator.Training.parameter.C"/>

The problem is the missing example set for the learner "Final". Can I somehow propagate the
ExampleSet that is also used for the GridParameterOptimization to the second learned ("Final")?

Regards,
Paul

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:2,531Unicorn
    Hi Paul,
    there are three solutions for this problem. You could either switch on the "keep_example_set" parameter in the XValidation, which will work in this situation. A more generall solution would be to, copy the example set, so that a copy of your exampleset remains, if the first one is consumed somewhere. The following process will show how to do that:

A still more sophisticated method would be to use the IOStorage mechanism. With this you can store the data somewhere and retrieve it lateron, even if all IOObjects are thrown away or consumed during the process. Here's how it would work:

Greetings,
    Sebastian
  • _paul__paul_ MemberPosts:14Contributor II
    Thank you Sebastian.

This is exactly what I was looking for. :-)

Regards,
    Paul
Sign InorRegisterto comment.