Verify Email address

keweiherkeweiher MemberPosts:1Learner I
edited December 2018 inHelp

Hi everyone,

I have a problem to verify my email. I received an mail and confirmed the email, but I never get a second mail to verify. Then I tried to resend the verification email, but also I didn't reveided an email.

Can anybody help me? What should I do?

Thanks!

Kerstin

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn

There might be a lag on the verification system. Has it cleared up now?

• Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler MemberPosts:463Maven

Hi Kerstin,

I checked the system and there are two accounts. One is verfied and one is pending. I assume you have solved the problem already?

Best,

Nils

sgenzer
  • x16105231x16105231 MemberPosts:1Contributor I

hello,

the time has lasped for me to verify my email, can you resent please.

regards

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager

hello@x16105231- unfortunately posting here will not get you very far. This is a community help forum.:)I'd recommend going to the contact page://www.turtlecreekpls.com/us/contact-us/

Scott

• tdeavertdeaver MemberPosts:1Contributor I

I'm not getting the verification email. When I sign in, the email verification screen pops up with the following message and I'm not getting the confirmation emails. I've checked all possible folders but no email.

"We've sent a confirmation email to[email protected]. Click on the confirmation link in the email to activate your account.
    If you can't find an email from[email protected], please check your Spam and Junk mails.

You can alsoresend the verification email."

I've clicked the "resend the verification email"link several times over the last couple of days, it says"Success: Verification email is on the way!", and still no verification email.

Is there somene that can check to see where the process is getting lost?

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager

@tdeaverI'm sorry you're having trouble with your email verification. Please start a chat session either here on the community or on//www.turtlecreekpls.com/They will be able to take care of you!

Scott

Sign InorRegisterto comment.