Set role confidence

denisovlevdenisovlev MemberPosts:1Contributor I
edited December 2019 inHelp

Is it possible to set role Confidence to a regular column (to use it to compute AUC for example)? Set role operator does not provide such functionality.

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn
    你should be able to. Use Set Role to select the column and set it to regular
    sgenzer
  • CraneCraneCraneCrane MemberPosts:2Contributor I

Hey all,

I'm also struggling with the same problem. I try to use an excel file with predictions and confidences for a classification task. I want to get performance measures (ROC), which isn't working as expected.

I realized, that the role for the confidences isn't set and was wondering how I could do so? Unfortunately set role to regular does not work.

When I use an example directly out of a model it's working :smileyfrustrated:

Thanks in advance:)

CraneCrane

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,404RM Data Scientist

Hi,

您可以使用设置的作用。你need to know that you can type in ANYTHING into the dropdown where you can see label, prediction etc.

你need to switch the role to "confidence(CLASSNAME)". I am still curious how you end up with a confidence which has no proper role.

BR,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    CraneCrane
  • CraneCraneCraneCrane MemberPosts:2Contributor I

Thank you very much! Can't believe I came along so far without this crucial knowledge :smileylol:

Basically I wanted to play around with an old .csv-file of a multiclass classification.. But when I read that file in I got problems with the roles. Now I could set the roles the way it has to be and it works fine.

Regards,

CraneCrane

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,404RM Data Scientist

@CraneCrane,

no worries. I've also learned this after like 2 years in the program.. I think we need (and will) to change something there to make it more obvious.

Cheers,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
Sign InorRegisterto comment.