text prediction analysis

lambamanika07lambamanika07 MemberPosts:24Maven
edited December 2018 inHelp

The performance result of text mining model is 79% accuracy model by naive bayes and 83% by SVM (Linear). Is this a god model?

If not can someone please help me to how to improve it. Thank you. A fast response will be appreciated.

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, MemberPosts:1,195Unicorn

Hi@lambamanika07,

To improve the performances of your model, you can optimize it using theOptimize Parametersoperator and /or

try to train other predictive models.

Pavithra_Rao:Automatic model selection and optimization.

This tool (to adapt to your own project) select the best model among several optimized models.

And to conclude and to answer to your question "Is this a god model?", I would quote Albert Einstein : "All is relative..."

I hope it will be helpful.

Regards,

Lionel

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn

IF those are your initial results, then I'd say you have a very good model to start with. I would do what@lionelderkrikorsuggests and try optimization. You might even want to try some enesmbling methods, like Voting or Stacking to combine the SVM and NB.

Sign InorRegisterto comment.