generate attribute based on multiple values

khansaa0000khansaa0000 MemberPosts:4Contributor I
edited December 2018 inHelp

hi every body i am new in using rapidmier i wish i will find help here

i have 12 attributes which are representing the number of transaction per each month of the year i want to compere this value in order to show the curve is it increasing or decreasing

Best Answer

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager
    Solution Accepted

ok hello again@khansaa0000- I think this will help. But before you use this, please upgrade to RapidMiner 8.

<运营商激活= " true " class = "过程”兼容ibility="8.0.001" expanded="true" name="Process">

Scott

khansaa0000

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager

hello@khansaa0000- very good to see you here.:)Please reply with your data set attached (click the "Choose Files" button) and insert any XML process you have built so far using the code insert tool.

Scott

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn

So this is pretty easy to visualize assuming your data is in this format:

Month Sales

晶澳n 10000

Feb 9000

Mar 9500

You can just go to the Charts tab and select the right line chart.

• khansaa0000khansaa0000 MemberPosts:4Contributor I

no i have data about 800 customer this number of transaction per month like

cust_id , number of transaction of January ,number of transaction of feb , .... til dec

ok this my code

<运营商激活= " true " class = "过程”兼容ibility="7.5.001" expanded="true" name="Process">

<参数键= " data_management " value = "自动" / >

thank you very much

sgenzer
Sign InorRegisterto comment.