performance of sentiment analysis

lambamanika07lambamanika07 MemberPosts:24Maven
edited December 2018 inHelp

I am trying to do performance analysis of sentiment data retrieved from Twitter in excel format. But when I apply SVM or any other prediction model, it's showing an error of missing attribute. I am not able to figure out what to do. Please help.

Answers

• lambamanika07lambamanika07 MemberPosts:24Maven
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn

Without seeing your process it's hard to know exactly but this error is telling you that the data you're training on, has no label or target variable defined. I would use a Set Role operator before the Validation and set an attribute (column) as a 'label.'

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager

hello@lambamanika07欢迎来到the community! I'd recommend posting your XML process here (seehttps://youtu.be/KkgB5QXWXJ8and "Read Before Posting" on right when you reply) and attach your dataset. This way we can replicate what you're doing and help you better.

Scott

Sign InorRegisterto comment.