Anomaly Detection Extension Generate ROC Operator

beyza_kizilkayabeyza_kizilkaya MemberPosts:5Contributor I
edited May 2020 inHelp

Hi all;

I'm newbie at Rapidminer. I'm using anomaly detection extension. But I cannot use generate ROC operator. I don't know what is wrong with me? I couldn't find any document or video. Is there anyone who can help me about this operator?

Thanks.

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, MemberPosts:1,195Unicorn

Hi@beyza_kizilkaya,

Here an example of process (to adapt to your own project) using theGenerate ROCoperator of the Anomaly Detection extension.

<操作符活性ated="true" class="process" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" name="Process">

<操作符活性ated="true" class="retrieve" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="68" name="Retrieve Titanic Training" width="90" x="45" y="85">

<操作符活性ated="true" class="concurrency:cross_validation" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="145" name="Cross Validation" width="90" x="380" y="85">

<运营商激活= " true " class = " k_nn”compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="k-NN" width="90" x="179" y="34"/>

<操作符活性ated="true" class="apply_model" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Apply Model" width="90" x="45" y="34">

<操作符活性ated="true" class="performance_classification" compatibility="8.1.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Performance" width="90" x="313" y="34">

<操作符活性ated="true" class="anomalydetection:Generate ROC" compatibility="2.4.001" expanded="true" height="145" name="Generate ROC" width="90" x="648" y="85">

I hope it helps,

Regards,

Lionel

Telcontar120 sgenzer
  • beyza_kizilkayabeyza_kizilkaya MemberPosts:5Contributor I

Hi@lionelderkrikor

Thanks for your response but I think I couldn't tell my problem. Actually my steps are like this:

1. I'm importing data as csv or excel

2. With the help of anomaly detection extension I'm running any algoritm.

3. And then I'm getting results.

After these steps I want to create ROC curve with using generate Roc operator which is in anomaly extension too. For this I'm dragging and dropping data file to design page then I'm choosin this operator. I'm doing everything like in help description. But I cannot see anything. Hope it's clear.

Thanks again.

• Pavithra_RaoPavithra_Rao Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:123RM Data Scientist

Hi@beyza_kizilkaya

Could you please share the process XML here? So that that we can see where you are going wrong.

Cheers,

sgenzer
  • beyza_kizilkayabeyza_kizilkaya MemberPosts:5Contributor I

Hi@Pavithra_Rao

You can find attached .xml file.

Thanks for your help.

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, MemberPosts:1,195Unicorn

Hi@beyza_kizilkaya,

In your process, you don't feed the input portper(performance) of theGenerate ROCoperator , that's why RapidMiner raise an error.

A ROC is associated to a classification model : So you have to train a model with your dataset and calculate the performance of this model first. To do that, take a look at the template of process I provided in my previous post. Then you can adapt it to your data.

If you begin with RapidMiner, I encourage you to see the video series about the basics of RapidMiner (how to train a model, how to validate a model etc.) by following this link :

//www.turtlecreekpls.com/training/videos/

I hope it helps,

Regards,

Lionel

sgenzer Pavithra_Rao
Sign InorRegisterto comment.