Arima & R

MaerkliMaerkli MemberPosts:84Guru
edited December 2018 inHelp

Hallo,

I try to replicate an Arima example found atwww.www.turtlecreekpls.com. Here is the XML file:

<参数键= value =“S& P_DAY_HIGHHigh"/>

<运营商激活= " true " class = " set_macro”薪酬atibility="7.4.000" expanded="true" height="76" name="Set p" width="90" x="112" y="30">

<运营商激活= " true " class = " set_macro”薪酬atibility="7.4.000" expanded="true" height="76" name="Set d" width="90" x="112" y="120">

<运营商激活= " true " class = " set_macro”薪酬atibility="7.4.000" expanded="true" height="76" name="Set q" width="90" x="112" y="210">

Fit ARIMA model in R with diffeferent(p,d,q)

Look at Economic Time Series Data (automatically pulled) from public sites and integrate with ARIMA in R extension
Charts for data. Identify any unusual observations for all attributes: day low, high, open, close, adjusted close, volumn
Find the optimized parameter for ARIMA (iterative, and TAKE TIME!! about 1 min)<br>Use R extension for ARIMA models<br>for this demo data, we have ARIMA(3,1,3) as the best fit<br/>To chose the best fit model: check Log result, rank by AIC<br/>and find the values of p, d, q corresponding to min AIC
Apply ARIMA(3,1,3) for forcasting<br>predict the next 5 days close price<br>

Question 1: At Rename, the message "Attribute not found" pops up. I try to modify the parameters but issue remains. Finally, I removed this operator.

问题2:删除操作符命名,混乱age "Rscript not found" shows up at Forescasting (Execute R) operator.

R version 3.5.0 (2018-04-23) is installed.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Maerkli

Tagged:

Best Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, MemberPosts:1,195Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Hallo@Maerkli,

To answer to Question 1 :

It seems that theYahoo Historical Stock Dataoperator is down : When I set a "breapoint after" on this operator

the resulting example set is empty, so theRenameoperator can't be executed and raise the error you described.

Regards,

Lionel

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, MemberPosts:1,195Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Hi

Effectively, this extension is dead. My memory is failing...:smileysad: : We talked about that inthis thread.

@Maerkli, inside this thread, you can find a link towards the presentation of theAlpha Vantage API(an alternative to Yahoo API).

This API could be useful if you are looking for financial data.

Regards,

Lionel

sgenzer Thomas_Ott
  • Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

@lionelderkrikorIn search engines we trust. My memory is long gone.

lionelderkrikor
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,635Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

You can also check out Quandl if you are willing to pay for a premium subscription, they have very complete financial data available in friendly APIs that work well with RapidMiner.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
    sgenzer
  • MaerkliMaerkli MemberPosts:84Guru
    Solution Accepted

Hallo RapidMiner Community,

Un grand merci for your coopetation.

Maerkli

Answers

• MaerkliMaerkli MemberPosts:84Guru

It is true, Lionel. My data file is empty. Thanks for the support.

Maerkli

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,761Unicorn

@Maerkliand@lionelderkrikorthere's been a lot of discussion on the community (go search for it) about the old Fin/Econ extension. 1) It's dead, no one is updating it anymore and 2) Yahoo changed it's internals to make it harder to extract stock data.

So you're left with using something else or manually downloading the stock prices via a CSV and loading it in via a Read CSV operator.

sgenzer
  • websiteguywebsiteguy MemberPosts:24Maven

http://investexcel.net/multiple-stock-quote-downloader-for-excel/

this still works its great you can download stock data for say 100 AIM Tickers, and each gets printed to its own csv.

you can merge and find say, all stocks under X with avarage volume Y over N days

to quickly wittle down Stocks with growing interest that are Low cost.

I picked ELan oil and gas with this method @ 0.27 touched 1.37 couple of days ago

Have not incoorporated in rapidminer, would be great to load 100s of ticker data and perform some filtering analysis on them ...

• websiteguywebsiteguy MemberPosts:24Maven

Hi just a quick update, you have to click the "get stock quote" button twice sometimes to get the cookie it seems..

London stock exchange AIM List Tickers

you can get cryptos like this using the spreadsheet

XRP-USD
    BTC-USD
    ETH-USD

LSE.csv 200.3K
Sign InorRegisterto comment.