How do I apply the "decision tree model" to the "friends & family" data set

skysky MemberPosts:7Contributor I
edited December 2018 inHelp

I can't find the input to connect "friends & family" to. Here's where I'm at:

Capture.JPG

P.S. I'd really appreciate it if you can help me solve #8-12. All files attached.

Process:

<连接from_op = "设置角色“from_port = "榜样output" to_op="Split Data" to_port="example set"/>

lionelderkrikor@rfuentealba

Best Answer

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, MemberPosts:1,195Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

Hi@sky,

To apply the modelDecision Treeon your "family data", you need anApply Modeloperator.

To feed themod(model) input of this operator, you can multiply themodoutput of theDecision Treeoperator using aMultiplyoperator :

Titanic_2.png

The process :

<连接from_op = "设置角色“from_port = "榜样output" to_op="Split Data" to_port="example set"/>

<连接from_op = from_p“乘”ort="output 1" to_op="Apply Model" to_port="model"/>
    <连接from_op = from_p“乘”ort="output 2" to_op="Apply Model (2)" to_port="model"/>

For the last questions, you have to play with the parameters of theDecision Treeoperator and see how it affects the results :

Titanic_3.png

Regards,

Lionel

sgenzer sky

Answers

• skysky MemberPosts:7Contributor I

@lionelderkrikor

That is great, thanks. Sorry if this sounds stupid. Remember we split the data in the beginning? I can find 1 partition only in the results (812 examples). How do I find the 2nd partition (497 examples)?

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, MemberPosts:1,195Unicorn

@sky,

That's because I forget to connect theexa(example set) output port of theDecision Treeoperator to theres(result) port :

Titanic_4.png

Regards,

Lionel

sky
Sign InorRegisterto comment.