CSV with uncommon header can't be processed correctly

mugicagonzalez_mugicagonzalez_ MemberPosts:14Contributor II
edited December 2018 inHelp
Hi all,

I am using the "Read CSV" operator to read a CSV-file with multiple lines. The problem is that the first few lines are all technical information that are not in a valid CSV format, so I define them as Comment. But then, only column one of the last row with the values is read.

Is this a common error? I think it might be caused because there are more lines, with different amount of columns, but because I define these as Comment I don't understand why it doesn't work.

This is my operator for "TEST_Jette.csv"
< ?xml version = " 1.0 " encoding = " utf - 8 " ?> <过程版本sion="8.1.003">                                              

Thanks in advance
Pello

Tagged:
rfuentealba

Best Answer

• mugicagonzalez_mugicagonzalez_ MemberPosts:14Contributor II
    Solution Accepted
    SOLVED! Thanks to to jczgalla (can't post link to thread)!

< ?xml version = " 1.0 " encoding = " utf - 8 " ?> <过程版本sion="8.1.003">                                                                

sgenzer rfuentealba

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager
    yes sorry@mugicagonzalez_we don't allow "Newbies" to use hyperlinks any more due to high numbers of clickbait spammers.

[Helpful hint from community manager - if you just "like" a few posts or mark something as solution or practically anything else, you will gain points and move way beyond Newbie quickly!!]

Scott

rfuentealba jczogalla mugicagonzalez_
  • hughesfleming68hughesfleming68 MemberPosts:323Unicorn
    edited November 2018
    Already answered.
Sign InorRegisterto comment.