regarding association rule mining

apzhoneyapzhoney MemberPosts:3Newbie
2019年1月编辑 inHelp
嗨.. im completely new to rapid miner. i would like to know if association rule mining with apriori is possible with rapidminer studio

Best Answer

• IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University ProfessorPosts:1,751RM Founder
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,
    Yes, it is. You can use the operators "FP-Growth" in combination with "Create Association Rules". If you type "Associations" into the operator search bar you will find those operators as well as other helpful operators for this.
    Hope this helps,
    Ingo
    apzhoney sgenzer

Answers

• apzhoneyapzhoney MemberPosts:3Newbie
    thank you very much..:) :) :)Will i be able to get the time and space used up by the algorithm while running against the dataset provided by me?
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager
    @apzhoney- if you mean tracking the computer resources, yes. Just go to View -> Show Panel -> Resource Monitor:

Scott
  • apzhoneyapzhoney MemberPosts:3Newbie
    Sir , what i'm looking for is the Execution Time and memory taken by FP-growth algorithm to generate the rules. Is that possible with rapidminer?
  • ZaynZayn MemberPosts:1Newbie
    You can try use the operators "FP-Growth" in combination with "Create Association Rules"
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager
    @apzhoneyso for execution time, I would suggest using the Log operator before and after your FP-Growth and grabbing the timestamps. Or you can simply examine the log files that are automatically generated (Views -> Show Panel -> Log). As for memory usage, there is no way to easily see this on an operator-by-operator basis from the front end for lots of reasons....

Scott

Sign InorRegisterto comment.