K means Clustering

mario_sarkmario_sark MemberPosts:13Contributor I
edited March 2019 inHelp
Hello,

I have a quick question, i am build 3 clusters based on RFM Score. R will represent the recent visit to branch , f will represent how often the customer visit within a year , and finally M will represent the amount of money occurs when the customer make a transaction once visit the branch.

once i create the 3 clusters: can re-cluster each cluster into several Clusters based one some variables i choose ?

Thank you
Mario

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• yyhuangyyhuang Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:363RM Data Scientist
    Hi@mario_sark,

Are you building something like a hierarchical cluster model?

You can try the top-down clustering operator with flatten. But if you have any ground truth tags in the data, better go supervised.

Your output data will have high-level groupinglabeland also low-level detailedcluster ID.

< ?xml version = " 1.0 " encoding = " utf - 8 " ?> <过程版本sion="9.2.000">                                                                       
    YY
    dbabrauskaite mario_sark
  • mario_sarkmario_sark MemberPosts:13Contributor I
    Hi@yyhuang yyhuang,

Thank you for you reply ,

these my project Steps:
    1 -计算RFM
    2- Calculate the CP (Customer Power) and give a score
    3 - Now i Have as fields : R, F, M, CP
    4- Create clusters based on these Variables. (most Prob we want 3 or 4)
    5- once we had these clusters we need to do further analysis on each cluster and extract more variables. (maybe 5 variables)
    6- now i have more data about my customer in each Cluster. (these that i would use to apply the clustering technique again)

my question was if this is possible to be done. or I have another solution to achieve this Goal

Thank you Again,
    Mario

Sign InorRegisterto comment.