Time Series & Windowing

MaerkliMaerkli MemberPosts:84Guru
edited March 2019 inHelp
Hallo team, I am lost!
Here my XML file. I suppose that some parameters are not correctly set. Can someone help, please?
In Attachment the Excel with the data. Thanks in advance.
Maerkli

futureMonths

horizon

windowSize

<参数键= value =“condition_class no_missing_attributes"/>

<br> <br> Before we start the looping, we need to store the last forecasted row in<br>a separate data structure<br>This is accomplished by the macro titled Extract<br>Example SetT

Type your comment

<参数键=“迭代”值= " % {futureMonths}"/>

Inner level loop process for generating forecasts.
This operator creates a fresh and clean copy of the data in the memory.
Generate Attributes.

<连接from_op = "窗口Training" from_port="example set output" to_op="Discretize" to_port="example set input"/>
<连接from_op = "窗口Training" from_port="original" to_op="Windowing for Application" to_port="example set input"/>

Finally the Remember operator<br>stores this in memory and allows us to &#8220;recall&#8221; the stored value once inside<br>the loop

Tagged:

Best Answers

• MaerkliMaerkli MemberPosts:84Guru
    Solution Accepted
    Rebonjour Hughes,
    Yes, it works! Please, explain me the correction you made. I tried before your proposed correction but issue was not solved.
    Maerkli

sgenzer
  • hughesfleming68hughesfleming68 MemberPosts:323Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi Maerkil,

I made two corrections to your process. One was to fix the 'date increase' operator by using Date-[0] rather than Date. This is due to the shift of the windowing operator. The second correction was to the order of the main part of the process in front of the loop. If you use show order on the fixed process you will see the change.

regards,

Alex
    Maerkli sgenzer

Answers

edited February 2019
    Hi@Maerkli,

The error is inside your loop. You have a windowing operator creating Date-0, Date-1 etc. You are then generating an attribute which references Date and not your windowed Date. Date is not in your example set. Look at your 'Increase Date(2)' operator.

Your rename operator inside the loop is also looking for an attribute that is not inside your example set.

regards,

Alex
    edited February 2019
    如果你拿出的重命名操作循环,your process runs. Does this help? This just fixes some things I noticed although I would have to look at your processes more closely to see if it really fixes everything.

sgenzer Maerkli
    Bonjour Hughes,
    Thanks for your rapid answer. Issue shows up inside the inner Loop: "Attributes do not match" with Operator Apply Model, even with your proposed correction."You are then generating an attribute which references Date and not your windowed Date"could a good path to follow.
    Maerkli

edited February 2019
    @Maerkil, let me know if you got it to work the way you want. If not, I have time tomorrow morning to look at it carefully.
    Hallo Hughes, Hallo Scott,
    Sorry for my late answer and thanks for the support.
    I have tried your suggestion. AtIncrease Dateoperator, I still have the warning "Expresssion Evaluation Error". "The variable Date is unknown."
    Maerkli
    When you fly to Europe, Hughes, we are going to have a beer together!
    hughesfleming68 sgenzer
    Alex, Something is strange! I run your process right now with th same dataset and I get the message atOperator Applyinside the Loop: " Attributes do not match. The Input ExampleSet does not match the training ExampleSet. Missing Attribute: Date-5=1/2/2009". Although it worked some hours ago.
    edited March 2019
    Try this version. I noticed the same thing once and then it started to work. Let me know if this fixes it. Both this and the first are working for me. What is happening is that the recall inside the loop tries to read the remember inside the loop before it has been stored. I am trying to reproduce your error but can't at the moment.

Encore merci. I will try as soon as possible your new version. Maerkli
    Everything is working for me here. PM me if there is still a problem.
Sign InorRegisterto comment.