"Write to Text problem"

mavi16abmavi16ab MemberPosts:13Contributor I
edited May 2019 inHelp
So I have a Text file that I read, and then continue to do some filtering on. At the end of the process, I would like to create a .txt file with all the text from my Example Set. I use the Write to Text operator, but it only writes the amount of examples in the .txt file it creates. Am I using it wrong?

Code for my process:

<运营商激活= " true " class = "process" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" name="Process">
<运营商激活= " true " class = "read_csv" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" height="68" name="Read CSV" width="90" x="45" y="34">
<参数键= " 0 " value = " Text.true.polynominal.attribute"/>
<运营商激活= " true " class = "filter_examples" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" height="103" name="Deleted & Removed" width="90" x="45" y="136">
<运营商激活= " true " class = "replace" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Remove links" width="90" x="45" y="289">
@#/%?=~_|!:,.;]*[-a-zA-Z0-9+&@#/%=~_|]"/>;
<运营商激活= " true " class = "replace" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Replace Special Characthers" width="90" x="45" y="391">
@\[\\\]_`{|}~§€^]"/>;
<运营商激活= " true " class = "filter_examples" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" height="103" name="Remove empty" width="90" x="179" y="34">
<运营商激活= " true " class = "nominal_to_text" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Nominal to Text" width="90" x="313" y="34">
<运营商激活= " true " class = "write_as_text" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" height="103" name="Write as Text" width="90" x="447" y="34">
<连接from_op = "删除链接”from_port = "的例子set output" to_op="Replace Special Characthers" to_port="example set input"/>

Answers

• robinrobin MemberPosts:100Guru
    Try using the Write Document operator. You will need to group the collect and change the data to documents for it to work. Also when you write the extension for the file in the Write Document operator make sure you remove the ".*" at the end of the file name.
    sgenzer
                                                                       @#/%?=~_|!:,.;]*[-a-zA-Z0-9+&@#/%=~_|]"/>;              @\[\\\]_`{|}~§€^]"/>;< /操作符> <运营商激活=“false”class = " nominal_to_text" compatibility="9.2.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Nominal to Text" width="90" x="313" y="136">                                                              

MartinLiebig sgenzer
    Also for inserting code in your comments:smile:

sgenzer
Sign InorRegisterto comment.