how can ? do classification with k-nn,naive bayes,decision tree in the same process ?

SelimSelim MemberPosts:32Contributor I
edited July 2019 inHelp
hello everybody
ı want to do classification in the same process and then measure to performances of k-nn,naive bayes,decision tree algorthms .how can ı do that ?
ı have shared my xml below
------------------------------------------------
<运营商激活= " true " class = " naive_bayes“compatibility="9.2.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Naive Bayes" width="90" x="112" y="34">
<运营商激活= " true " class = " apply_model”有限公司mpatibility="9.2.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Apply Model (2)" width="90" x="45" y="34">
<运营商激活= " true " class = " apply_model”有限公司mpatibility="9.2.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Apply Model" width="90" x="45" y="34">
<运营商激活= " true " class = " apply_model”有限公司mpatibility="9.2.001" expanded="true" height="82" name="Apply Model (3)" width="90" x="45" y="34">

Best Answer

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,404RM Data Scientist
    选择,这是一个例子项目structure which can be used to loop over different approaches. Would love to get a general feedback on it.

Just unzip this into your LocalRepository folder and refresh the repo.

Best,
    Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    varunm1 sgenzer
  • SelimSelim MemberPosts:32Contributor I
    edited May 2019
    @mschmitzmay you share to xml ?
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,404RM Data Scientist
    its not one but a few, which are part of the .zip attached to the post above
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, MemberPosts:1,635Unicorn
    You can also use the Compare ROC operator for a simple early comparison of different methods and then select the ones that seem most promising. I often do that in early stages of a project.
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
  • varunm1varunm1 Moderator, MemberPosts:1,207Unicorn
    edited May 2019
    Hello@mschmitz

The project structure looks good. Are you trying to set up some import project option in rapidminer similar to process? Also, why can't we open two processes at a time (I am thinking about this for a long time, not sure if its java limitation)?

Thank you

Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

we first need to define what a "project" is. This was one of my tries to define a project structure. Afterwards we can of course talking about sharing projects easier than zipping whole folders.

BR,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
    varunm1
Sign InorRegisterto comment.