Send Example Set to Excel files based on Unique ID

mikedmiked MemberPosts:21Contributor II
Hi All,
I'm hoping to once again reach out to the Rapidminer community which has been so helpful. I have created a process where my end result is about 2000 rows which all have a unique ID associated with them. What I'd like to do is be able to write an excel file for each of these unique ID's. Specifically - loop over the process and based on a client ID...create an excel document that only show's that client's data. Excel or PDF would work. Thanks for any help.
Jasmine_

Best Answers

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM ModeratorPosts:2,959Community Manager
    @miked——我居st do a Loop Examples and a Filter Example Range inside that filters for only that row. Like this:

<?xml version = " 1.0 " encoding = " utf - 8 " ?> <过程版本sion="9.6.000">                                              

Scott
    varunm1 Jasmine_
  • mikedmiked MemberPosts:21Contributor II
    Hi Scott,
    That is a big help..thank you. I realize I should've been a bit more clear on what I needed to do so apologies for that. I've attached a sample set of data. Basically each "Dealer_ID" has a set of let's say 4 KPI's. I'd like to be able to have an excel file for each Dealer ID that contains their KPI's.
    Jasmine_
    Hi Scott,
    That's awesome..thanks so much! I see this then puts everything into a collection ...am I then able to write to multiple excel files from there? Right now only one Excel file is being generated. Still a newbie so any help is appreciated. Thanks

-Mike
    @sgenzer
    That did the trick! Thanks for your help!!
    -Mike
    sgenzer
Sign InorRegisterto comment.