Remove correlated features from training set and apply the same features to test set

Andy3Andy3 MemberPosts:7Newbie
edited April 2020 inHelp
Hello all,

I just wondering how you achieve to remove pairwise correlated features from your training set (using the Remove Correlated Attributes operator) and apply the same features to your test set? If I should compare this operation to something I think about the "Apply feature set" (as exists for the features selection operator) or somewhat OHE and the Preprocessing model output. See screenshot below of the process. I have normally these two training and test preprocessing operations in two different processes.

Thanks for your help.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,400RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi@Andy3,
    if you need to do it, you can use Data to Weights for it. Attached is an example.

BR,
    Martin

<宏/ >

<参数键= value =“process_duration_for_mail30"/>

<参数键=“k”值="10"/>

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    Andy3 sgenzer

Answers

• Andy3Andy3 MemberPosts:7Newbie
    Yeah, fair enough though I was hoping the where an operator(s) like this so I could have consistency through the various data sets (and in my mind:smile:). I leave it there.

Thanks for the help.
Sign InorRegisterto comment.