Sentiments Analysis using external Dictionary

DDresenDDresen MemberPosts:10Contributor I
Hey there,
I just started using RapidMiner using an external dictionary (BAWL).
I've built a (at least in my eyes) proper process but as it seems, its not. Like I've said I'm really new into this and I really dont know whats wrong about it (really looking forward to every hint/explanation!). When I try to run the process everything seems to work but after a few seconds it prompts that the the process has failed.

Anyways, thanks in advance!
Danilo
process.xml 11.7K

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,360RM Data Scientist
    please check out the attached process not using process documents. That should do it?

Best,
    Martin

<操作符= " true " class = " text_to_nominal激活" compatibility="9.6.000" expanded="true" height="82" name="Text to Nominal" width="90" x="313" y="34">

<参数键= "文件" value = " /用户/ danilodresen / Documents/TH_Koeln/Bachelorarbeit/RapidMiner/JSON/deutsch_QS.json"/>

<参数键= "文件" value = " /用户/ danilodresen / Documents/TH_Koeln/Bachelorarbeit/RapidMiner/JSON/fanz_qs.json"/>

< portSpacing端口= " sink_result 2”间距="0"/>

- Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    sgenzer DDresen
  • DDresenDDresen MemberPosts:10Contributor I
    edited May 2020
    Hi@mschmitz,

thanks for the quick response! I'm sure you've improved my process but now it says that the model I'm trying to apply needs to work on tokenized documents. I dont get it, as far as I'm concerned I'm using the tokenize operator. Do you have any clue?

Thank you,

Danilo
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,360RM Data Scientist
    this sounds odd, can you share the excel files so i can have a look? I am available at mschmitz at www.turtlecreekpls.com.

Grüße aus Dortmund,
    Martin
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
Sign InorRegisterto comment.