Whats wrong?

DDresenDDresen MemberPosts:10Contributor I
edited July 2020 inHelp
Hey there,

i´m trying to conduct a dictionary based sentiment analysis by using thedictionary - based sentiment (Documents)operator. My process is as you can see pretty much inspired by the operators tutorial. The only difference here is that my "documents" are read from an excel-sheet and the dictionary is as well. Everytime I run this process thee is an error prompt. Does anybpdy know whats wrong or - even better - how to fix this?

Best Answer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,404RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,
    i took the liberty to change the error message of the operator. So once we release a new version of operator toolbox you will receive something more telling:

Cheers,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    DDresen

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University ProfessorPosts:3,404RM Data Scientist
    edited July 2020
    Hi,
    Apply Model Documents needs a collection of _documents, not a Collection of Examples going in.Please have a look at the tutorial processes.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • DDresenDDresen MemberPosts:10Contributor I
    Thanks a lot! Everything works now. Much appreciated
    MartinLiebig
Sign InorRegisterto comment.