AUC Calculation within Auto Model

Muhammed_Fatih_Muhammed_Fatih_ MemberPosts:93Maven
edited September 2020 inHelp
亲爱的社区,

is there a possibility within the Auto Model function to generate the AUC quality measure by parallely computing selected classification models? I couldn't find the option to select the performance paramters like e.g. the F-Score, the AUC and so on.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Best regards!

Best Answer

Answers

• lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, MemberPosts:1,195Unicorn
    Hi@Muhammed_Fatih_,

If you can not get the AUC score it is maybe because your problem isNOT a binary classificationproblem (in a binary classification problem the label has only two possible values - TRUE/FALSE, YES/NO, 1/0 etc.).
    In your case, it seems that your problem is amulti-class classificationproblem : The number of possible values of your label is strictly greater than 2.In this case , in Auto-Model you only have access to theAccuracy and the classification error.

Regards,

Lionel
  • Muhammed_Fatih_Muhammed_Fatih_ MemberPosts:93Maven
    Hi@lionelderkrikor

thank you for your answer! My problem is in fact a binary classification problem with two target classes that should be predicted.

Does the AUC score normally exist in the Auto Model or is the AUC only available via the binary performance operator in the pipeline?

Many thanks and best regards!

• Muhammed_Fatih_Muhammed_Fatih_ MemberPosts:93Maven
    Hi@lionelderkrikor,

perfect! The AUC appeared in the result layer of Auto Model as you mentioned. It confused me that the user cannot choose it before. Nevertheless it is automatically generated in case of a binary problem.
Sign InorRegisterto comment.