Send out mails to different individuals with separate info.

tahsintahsin MemberPosts:20Contributor II
Number City Arrival Airport Name Email
234 New York 2:39 PM JFK Alex [email protected]
221 Alabama 7:21 AM ALB 约翰 [email protected]
122 Maine 7:07 PM LGA Chris [email protected]

I have a dataset like this, I want to use the email of the dataset to send out mails to each individual with their information. I have used theSend Mailoperator before but not quite sure how to email each individual with the info. Each individual only get their own info in the email.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Best Answer

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, MemberPosts:269Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi@tahsin,

You can use this example to build what you need.

You might need to install the Converters Extension to use the html macro to covert an example set to HTML table.

Please contact me if you have further questions on how you can use the operator.

It would be a great use of AI Hub since you can schedule a task to execute daily or ever x days to send data.
                         @somedomain.com")" / > < /列表> <参数键=“keep_all”value="true"/>                                                     

Answers

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified ExpertPosts:940Unicorn
    Hi@tahsin,

this is a good use case for Loop Examples or Loop Values.

Inside the loop you would filter the example set to the current example (Loop Examples: using the example number macro and Filter Example Range; Loop Values: Filter Examples for the current email address).

Then you use Extract Macro to create macros from the example values. You can use the macros in the email text.

Regards,
    Balázs
    lionelderkrikor
  • tahsintahsin MemberPosts:20Contributor II
    Hi@BalazsBarany,

Thanks for your answer but I didn't quite understand it. I haven't worked with the loop that much so not much idea about it.
  • BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified ExpertPosts:940Unicorn
    Hi@tahsin,

loops are an important and very useful feature in RapidMiner. You will need them sooner or later.
    I suggest that you put the operators I mentioned into an empty process, open their operator help and the sample processes. Most operators have simple sample processes that help you understand how they work. You can also search for videos in the Academy.

Regards,
    Balázs
  • tahsintahsin MemberPosts:20Contributor II
    @MarcoBarradasthanks for your response. Exactly what I was looking for. Will let you know if I have any further question. Appreciate your help.
Sign InorRegisterto comment.